Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OFFICIAL FIRST DAY

So today was the first day of college. NO different from highschool. Reminds me of my first day in grade ten. The day where my life changed. I thought I would be that smart hot cool girl that everyone would love! Pffff as IF! I was so damn wrong. People were so judgemental and rude. I was "different" from others but I didn't know why :-S It was really dumb. Anyways, that year I tried out smoking weed and then began smoking regular cigarettes. I don't know why I did it. For fun I guess? Or was it because I just wanted to "fit in". Whatever reason I did it, it was STUPID! Now when I think about it I really regret doing that. But I don't regret learning from it. Everything happens for a reason so now I know what to stay away from. But let me tell you, you don't have to try something to learn it's bad for you! Smart people know it's bad from you through research and common sense. Why pay money to kill yourself? I don't know. I was doing much much more during that year. But I'll leave that for another blog!! Keep you posted!

Chow :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm always scare on my 1st day of everything. My 1st day at new job, 1st day of college...But in the end, it turned out to be just fine that I can fit it too. The best advice to go on here is just be yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one. girl...:) i also did same stupidity during my college life.. but it didn't turn me down nor keep my track out of way.. sometimes you just need to experience something to learn more and realize if its really good to you. your right "everything happens for a reason" but nobody knows what is that reason for. is it reason for you to become stronger or reason for you to be more weaker? so think of it before deciding to move... see yah!!! yaooooshaaa!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. evrything will be right ... just be cool ...and beleave in god you will be good ..( rabi m3ak ).
    if you want something you can visit my blog..see you ...

    ReplyDelete